2011 NFL Season

gunnar hendershow

not having Lloyd will hurt Tebow but yeah it sounds like they had to as he wasn't interested in re-signing. The Rams needed the help.

Tebow finds ways to win with crazy shit and running but he really can't throw well. that never stopped Fox from liking Jake Delhomme though :rolleyes:

I guess the Raiders are in the market for a QB now, Garrard is hurt so doesn't sound an option.

seriously though the Bungles have to have the dumbest owner ever as he'd rather have Palmer sit there and do nothing than get something for him.

I just wanted to congratulate the 49ers on winning the NFC West. That division is putrid, but at least this year the winner won't be a .sub 500 squad.

Give the 49ers some time. They still have 2 games before their past the point of failure

I just wanted to congratulate the 49ers on winning the NFC West. That division is putrid, but at least this year the winner won't be a .sub 500 squad.

Give the 49ers some time. They still have 2 games before their past the point of failure

If it wasn't for the fact that the Rams, Seahawks and Cards play each other, the 49ers might win more games than the rest of the division combined.

As a 49ers fan I have to say I am legitimately surprised. I liked the Harbaugh hire but I didn't see this coming. I was in the group that wanted to tank the season for Luck but I'll obviously take the playoffs.

okay Matt Moore is throwing decently, but wow that's twice he threw it elsewhere when there was blown coverage and someone wide open. this game should be 7-0 at least with the Jets offense so terrible.

Revis can get away with pass interference of course....

Edited by mystikz

okay Matt Moore is throwing decently, but wow that's twice he threw it elsewhere when there was blown coverage and someone wide open. this game should be 7-0 at least with the Jets offense so terrible.

Revis can get away with pass interference of course....

I didn't see the play, but everyone on my facebook page is basically saying Revis dragged him down by the facemask. I'll have to watch NFL Gameday to see the play I guess

So my friend knows someone and hooked me up with Touchdown Club tickets to the game tonight for free. So I made the trek from South Jersey to see a game at the Meadowlands (Any Incarnation Old/New, Metlife), for the first time. I had a really fun time. I must say, the stadium was glorious. It really was a beautiful place. I was really impressed with it. The game was a lot of fun at points. The Fact that the Jets offense was terrible for the majority of the first half, and the Dolphins just shit the bed after the first few minutes of the quarter, really hurt the game. Would have been more fun had the game had more excitement, but it was still a great time regardless. Not really caring who won or lost (as an Eagles fan the game had little impact on anything for me), and getting to see a different teams atmosphere was really neat. Some things I just want to point out about my Meadowlands experience:

1. I still hate North Jersey. It's road system, traffic flow, and drivers are the absolute worst. Seriously, it's so so so retarded.

2. Jets stadium parking is almost as bad as their traffic flow. Really? I have to take a shuttle from an office building's parking lot to get the game (Yes. I did not get a parking pass with the tickets. Though the shuttle system did work rather smoothly. It was just.... ODD)?

3. The New York Jets have some fucking hot ass fans. Hot girls all over the place. Is there something in the water up there?

4. Never draft Shonn Greene in fantasy ever again. Even if people say he's going to have a 'big' year. Seriously, watching him during the game was so painful (Yet he somehow finished with 74 yards, thanks to some garbage carries.)

Some Pics from my Phone:

Field From the Seats

fieldjets.jpg

Dolphins Warming Up

dolphinsc.jpg

Jets Warming Up

pregamewarmups.jpg

Revis Coming Out

revis.jpg

Edited by Ron

Just heard on the radio that Carson Palmer was traded to the Raiders for two 1st round draft picks. ESPN hasn't confirmed it but the site says its "on the verge" of happening

When I was there, I was struck by how new that stadium didn't look on the outside. Yes, the grounds around it all looked great, but the stadium itself looks like it's already a decade old. I guess cheesy vinyl siding-like material will have that effect.

That's a high price to pay for Palmer, but when starting Kyle Boller or signing Josh McCown are your only other options, it's understandable.

People complain about traffic going to the Meadowlands. What exactly were you expecting being a stone's throw away from Manhattan during rush hour? Plus isn't there mass transit to the stadium now? Where were you going from?

Oh, I understand North Jersey traffic. The traffic flow is just stupid. Why do I want to go in a gigantic figure 8, just to go straight? And from my point in South Jersey, there is no direct mass transit to the Meadowlands. I would have to drive to Trenton and take 2 trains or drive to Secaucas and take the park and ride. And really, leaving the game via shuttle was probably the quicker option anyway.

I dont feel this Palmer deal one bit. >_< I cannot see how Palmer who besides 2006 have been kinda meh at QB could do any better than Boller (which in danish means nuts but i digress :lmao: ) Very strange trade

Those two first picks might be a bit much but are you seriously valuing Boller on the same level as Carson Palmer? SERIOUSLY? SERIIIIOUSLY?!?!?!?

:mellow:

• Like 1