2011 NFL Season

gunnar hendershow

Looks like my FF season is going down in flames thanks to Caleb Hanie giving Seattle 3 TDs and Beanie Wells being his typically unreliable self. On the bench? 30 points. In the lineup? 4. I'm going to fucking lose in a week where Drew Brees scored 49 points.

Looks like my FF season is going down in flames thanks to Caleb Hanie giving Seattle 3 TDs and Beanie Wells being his typically unreliable self. On the bench? 30 points. In the lineup? 4. I'm going to fucking lose in a week where Drew Brees scored 49 points.

I dominated last season, had the # 1 seed and lost my first playoff game too. It sucks doesn't it?

It just became fucking impossible to optimize my lineup later in the season. There were weeks when I was leaving 50+ points on the bench. I can't believe I didn't lose all regular season, stat lines like the one I have today happened over and over.

I dominated last season, had the # 1 seed and lost my first playoff game too. It sucks doesn't it?

Good times :P I remember that game. I made a post complaining about how my team gave up on me and then they somehow got like 60 points in the last 20 minutes of game time or something equally ridiculous.

I'm like the Baltimore Ravens are in real life, always making the playoffs but never getting over that hump.

2007, you can all ignore my 1-13 season, that was an injury-plagued abortion.

2008, 3rd Place.

2009, 3rd place.

2010, 2nd place.

2011, 5th or 6th place.

It's really, really hard to be that consistent in fantasy football. I also love looking back on old teams. 2007 I had Jon Kitna and Joseph Addai. 2008 I had Antonio Bryant and Mushin Muhammad. 2009 I had Larry Johnson.

My friend has been playing with one league since 2003 and we were looking back on his teams, he had a 3 year run with Alge Crumpler at TE and for 7 of those years has had Hines Ward.

I scored 162 fucking points last week in my playoff game, 2nd highest point total in the league. But who had the highest? You guessed it, my opponent - with 164 points. It's an IDP league and even those guys contributed in a big way (16 points from JPP alone). My running backs decided to take the week off.

So now Brees scores 5 TDs this week and I would have beaten the number 1 seed easily if I were still alive. Sucks.

The Bronocs were never going to win this game. They've yet to face a good QB who can make the deficit too high for Tebow Time to overcome. This is probably going to be a preview of their playoff game.