2011 NFL Season

gunnar hendershow

Fucking told you naiwf. You have nothing to worry about if the Giants are in the hunt and have to play the Cowboys, we will giftwrap you our spot in the playoffs.

This fucking team is garbage. Romo can't make a simple throw to end the goddamn game. The team can't stop making stupid fucking penalties at the most important times. Rob Ryan's masterful defense can't even record a sack, but he decides to keep on fucking blitzing anyways.

The younger Manning is not great, but he's thrown for over 4,000 yards in consecutive seasons with essentially a stud slot receiver, and a group of young talented guys with severe cases of the dropsies. If Manningham and Nicks ever cut down on the number of deflected INTs, he could easily throw for 4,500 yards and 30+ TDs while keeping his INT total below 16 in a stadium where no one has EVER put up those kind of numbers, and yes I'm counting both versions of the Meadowlands.

Considering Manningham tried to give away this game just like Cruz blew the Seattle game, I just wanted to brag about my guy. Right now he's got 4,105 yards and 25 TD/12 INT with 3 games left and 15 of those 25 TDs have come in the 4th quarter. He's like Tebow with passing skills :shifty:

• Like 1

Those two teams looked one and the same the entire way. They both have awesome quarterbacks that made that a wild game...not to mention some of the most poor defensive play I've ever seen.

Who?