2011 NFL Season

gunnar hendershow

It depends on how you classify an upset. The Falcons won more games than the Giants, and if Pittsburgh wins it will technically be an upset by seeding even though they won 12 and Denver only won 8. I think Houston winning with their 3rd or 4th string QB was an upset, but I should have known better than to pick the Bengals to win a meaningful game.

Is Matt Ryan overrated as a QB? He has stellar numbers in the regular season, but he's now 0-3 in the playoffs, hasn't thrown for 200 yards in any game and has more picks than TDs.

I know the Giants probably won't beat the Packers, but I am begging the 49ers to pull off the victory next week. If New Orleans wins on Saturday, I'd almost prefer to lose in Green Bay and avoid Brees trying to put up 70 while throwing for 700 yards.

I know the Giants probably won't beat the Packers, but I am begging the 49ers to pull off the victory next week. If New Orleans wins on Saturday, I'd almost prefer to lose in Green Bay and avoid Brees trying to put up 70 while throwing for 700 yards.

This.

If we have to play the Saints I think that'll be a horrible matchup for us. Unless Drew Brees is murdered inbetween games. Going into Green Bay, I really think we have a chance since we only lost by 3 points last time and the refs basically gave the game to the Packers.

It depends on how you classify an upset. The Falcons won more games than the Giants, and if Pittsburgh wins it will technically be an upset by seeding even though they won 12 and Denver only won 8. I think Houston winning with their 3rd or 4th string QB was an upset, but I should have known better than to pick the Bengals to win a meaningful game.

Is Matt Ryan overrated as a QB? He has stellar numbers in the regular season, but he's now 0-3 in the playoffs, hasn't thrown for 200 yards in any game and has more picks than TDs.

Last I checked Steelers were an 8 point favorite on the road for this one. Anyone who calls it an upset needs their heads examined. Do people really look at the seeding instead of the line when calling an upset?

How many chances is Wade Phillips going to get before GM's wake the fuck up and realize what everyone else already knows?

And we can't get the running game going, because Pitt knows we're going to run, so they have ten men in the box. We need to get a passing game going, which lol we can't.

We may be the worst playoff team evuh.