The guilty pleasure thread...

GA!

I do not know if I have any. I am pretty open about liking the Ghostbusters 2 soundtrack for its cheesy rap. I listen to Piledriver quite a lot too. And I have a life long enjoyment of the music of Kenny Rogers.

I generally don't give a damn, I like what I like.

This.

Hmm some people might file Cher Lloyd under this heading but I don't feel guilty about it by any means.

I do feel guilty about liking Rock n Roll by the Glitter Band. :shifty:

And I really like Tinchy Stryder, but I think he might actually be dreadful. :/

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-crgQGdpZR0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ABBA in general, really. I just couldn't find "Does Your Mother Know" immediately.

Either way, somebody else put it best - ABBA was a Swedish group that tried to perform American pop music without understanding what American pop actually was, which resulted in all kinds of awesome. Liking ABBA might destroy any indie cred anybody has, but let's face it, they out-popped actual pop music. I wouldn't be surprised if, somewhere in the back of their minds, current pop artists were thinking, "Okay, so do I want to sound like 'Dancing Queen' or not?"

• 2 weeks later...