NBA 2K12

Blitz

Ok, now I'm having trouble downloading draft classes. I go to download from 2kshare but none show up, even if I do a blank search and get results, it still doesn't give me an option to download and use them.

Yeah, I went to start an association and it asked me what I wanted to do about the draft class, do you have to start it with a random one then download one? I'd check myself but my dad is here with a hurt back and has been hogging the TV for 7 fucking hours.

• 2 weeks later...

The CPU Trading system is really bad. I started a My Player game and I got drafted by the Knicks which was awesome, getting to play alongside Melo and Ama --- oh wait, I meant to say Luis Scola and Kyle Lowry.

I love the gameplay however, so I've been sticking to it. I started off as a 60 OVR rated SG, now I'm rated at 73 OVR with 90+ close shooting and medium shooting. I also lead the league in PPG with 31.8 and I'm a lock for the Rookie of the Year Award, as well as duking it out with LeBron and D-Wade for the MVP in my first year.

Edited by edcq1987

I made a SG and got drafted by Philly. I'm having trouble earning skill points because I can't do much in games, I rarely score, I can't dribble past anyone etc. but I can't get better in-game without skill points, it's ridiculous. Same problem with the drills. So far the only solution has been simulating games as my simulated self fares far better, but that just defeats the whole point of the mode.

I've played every game so far and even when I had off games I still gained maybe 800 skill points per game from doing stuff like setting screens and the odd rebound to help my team mate grade. I put all those points towards my scoring attributes, as I'm a shooting guard.