Games You'd Like To See Made

Zaz

What games would you like to see made? They can be based off books, movies, sports etc. or just made up. Personally, I'd like to see a Battle Royale game. This guy here pretty much nails it in the head in what the BR game should be like. In my opinion, a Battle Royale game would be great.

Edited by Zaz

Yeah, a BR game would kick so much arse. I'd also love a GTA:My home town too.

GTA: Corby?

Smallest. Game. Ever :P

I'd love to see a computerised version of Bloodbowl, but for Soccer. Unreal Tournament football...mmmm....

Or a Playstation 2 version of FirePro Wrestling, with current-standard graphics.

Or a game based on Texhnolyze.

I'd love to see a computerised version of Bloodbowl, but for Soccer. Unreal Tournament football...mmmm....

Or a Playstation 2 version of FirePro Wrestling, with current-standard graphics.

lol, it would kick arse though. Blowing up your neighbours house and stuff.

I know it would never make it but I'd love to see a full video capture game based around sometime of survival horror. have it so when you move your directional pad on the controler a full video captured actor or actress would walk that direction. also add headset capabilities for some fun.

there is an ps2 version of FPW, and the KoC series is the inofficial followup on the FPW series.

I wanna see a sports title where you can control the player from college to the pros to when you retire.

Also Smackdown combined with TEW. You could have people create storylines from TEW and download them to your game. Then you would play Smackdown with the TEW storyline.

A Battle Royale game would be good.

As would Grand Theft Auto: Sheffield.

And a killer Star Wars game would be amazing (with great multiplayer arena's too). Preferably with characters from the original trilogy, or at least a compromise.

I want a really killer Simpsons game as well. Hit and Run was OK, but rushed and got boring quickly. It could have been a LOT LOT better. If they made that idea to the best of its potential then that could be a killer Simpsons game. I was thinking of other ways a killer Simpsons game could be made, and the best I could come up with was a free-roaming RPG..............

One of my favourite films is Goodfellas, and I was trying to think of how that could be made into a game. Dunno how really, as i've not seen the film for ages - forgotten key bits!

Can't think of anything major off hand, but has anyone read 'Firewall' by Andy McNab? That would make a good game IMO. Similar to your usual Tom Clancy/Andy McNab games.

Edited by timmayy

I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I'd LOVE to see a Minor League baseball game made that is as in depth as some of the MLB games out today, an NCAA baseball game, or a SMALL COLLEGE NCAA football game ...

That's just my wishful thinking though ...

A good Star Wars game and a Romance of the Three Kingdoms remake would be good, as stated above. Has anyone here read "The Tomorrow Series" by John Marsden? If you haven't, basically 7 or so teenagers are trying to survive and win their country back in the Australian wilderness after Australia was invaded. A game like that would be hard to make, but good. I could see it as a third-person shooter which has a great storyline and has a bit of RPG to go with it.

a game based on real life, where you can actually go to work and act normal or just go nuts and be like a serial killer. I think it would be great, better than the sims games, which have sorta done the things id like but not pushed it enough.