Hilary Duff .VS. Lindsey Lohan

paidelr

Is better musical? Lindsay Lohan, though they both suck musically (despite how much I liked Freaky Friday's last song)

Is a better actress? Lohan (FF and Mean Girls beat any Duff film)

Is hotter? Lohan (Duff just looks...ugly.)

Music: Neither, or if I'm REALLY forced to choose, Duff.

Acting: Lohan

Looks: Lohan

It doesn't help that Hillary Duff's voice annoys me to no end. She sounds like she's being whiny and condescending twenty-four hours a day.

Seeing as I have seen only Lizzie McGuire TV show and have only seen Lohan on the Movie Awards I shall judge them both as shit actress', and actress' should never sing as far as I'm concerned unless it's a TV special (IE: The Buffy Musical). As for hotness? Duff personally, but I can more than see the reasoning that Lohan would be superior to some.

Edited by Benji o' Doom~!

Both are fucking hot whatever anyone says. Music wise I don't think I've ever heard Lohan so I cant say, but I think Duff isn't as bad as everyone makes her out, at least I could walk into a room and listen to her music, unlike some super heavy rock music or something that gives me a headache and makes me vomit. Acting wise I've never seen a movie with Duff in, and neither Lohan unless I have and didn't know so I cant rate either there.

Both are fucking hot whatever anyone says. Music wise I don't think I've ever heard Lohan so I cant say, but I think Duff isn't as bad as everyone makes her out

Gotta agree, They're both super hot and Duff's music is catchy as fuck, and so is Lohan's. As for the acting, though, I like Lohan over Duff but I still like Lizzie McGuire.

If Lohan were but a few years younger this could be the "Jailbait Debate" :P

Music: Is that what they call it now? Bwahahahahah... they both are teh suxorz. But forced I say Duff.

Actress: Is that what they call it now? Bwhahahahahah... Duff is only good in Lizzy McGuire (I don't watch it on my own, I have two younger sisters. Rather than argue, I just sit down and wait till they get bored and leave) She sucked in Cheaper by The Dozen. Lohan just sucks.

Hotness: Is that what they... Just kidding. Hilary Duff.

Musically: That "Our Lips Are Sealed" song wasn't half God-awful. So Duff.

Acting: Let's see, Lohan made "Mean Girls" and "Freaky Friday". Duff made "Cheaper By the Dozen". Is there even need to compare in this category? Lohan by a mile.

Hotness: Well, Duff is prettier. Lindsay Lohan just has big fake breasts. And freckles. Did I mention she had freckles?

Music: Hillary Duff. C'mon its catchy disposable pop.

Acting: Lohan. I've seen her in more movies, and Cinderella Story looks bollocks.

Hotness: So... Tough... Lohan. Just. I'll agree with Apple|Shampoo - just because she isn't blonde, and that's quite refreshing. They'd both get it though. *pines*

Music - Lohan, though both suck as is the popular opinion.

Actress - Lohan, while I didn't like Mean Girls as much as most people, it was still so much better than Cheaper by the Dozen.

Hotness - Lohan, hands down.

Its a clean Lohan sweep. Now if only she would reward my favoritism by coming to my bedroom...I'm waiting for you!

Hotness: Well, Duff is prettier. Lindsay Lohan just has big fake breasts. And freckles. Did I mention she had freckles?

What's wrong with big fake breasts? >_>

Music: Duff

Haven't watched any of their acting so MEH!

Hotness: Duff. Lohan just isn't attractive to me. And hair colour means absolutely nothing, but freckles kinda do. Lohan = Ugh.