Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

So, what are the odds Legend of Grimrock goes on sale? It looks interesting, but I am cheap :shifty:

I'm hoping for it to go on sale too. Grimrock is really the only game I want to pick up this Steam Sale (well, let me rephrase that. The only game I am allowing myself to buy since I'm temporarily laid off from work until Lord knows when). So it better be for sale! :angry:

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/legend_of_grimrock

Somewhat cheaper. don't think I saw it amongst the list of apparent reduced titles during the upcoming sales but I think those are just the franchise reductions that apply throughout, not the daily reductions.

Grr. I am tempted. I don't know why as I don't really like RPGs or Dungeon Crawlers, but Skyrim was fun and I did enjoy my time in the caves. Plus it's not likely to be cheaper than 50% off in any other sale anyway.

I think I shall sleep on it. Either that or look for a video review. Does it activate on steam and does it have achievements? I <3 Steam achievements.

Edit. Oh it does. But having watched the trailer it looks a bit too puzzly. I am more into slaughter and loot than puzzle.

Rumoured Steam sale list

Only thing that interests me on there is Sniper Elite, but I already have it. I was hoping more for Ghost Recon or something else newish :P

It's a pretty awful port apparently. Might be better off going for a console version if you have one.

I might look into it for 360 then. Thanks for letting me know (Y)

It's down to £30 over here now, so I'm sure you'll find it somewhere cheapish.

And yeah, it's not looking like a great sale. Some good stuff, but nothing I want really. Spec Ops: The Line looks like a good single player though.

Anyone ever used Rocketgames? They look legit, but figure it best to ask. They have endless space for $21 (the standard edition or $25 for the better one which is 31% off). I'm thinking it's unlikely to be cheaper during the steam sales since it just came out. Having said that I have never experienced a steam sale, is it likely a new game would be more than 30% off?

Edit. Bought it and the key worked fine. Was weird as the process isn't seamless. You pay and then they change your order to pending, then about 3 minutes later it's completed and you get the key which is odd as everywhere else I shop once it goes through on Paypal you're all set.