Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

It's got some pretty good reviews, but I'm guessing the fact it's a zombie related game that doesn't focus entirely on killing zombies is going to turn some people off. The TellTell games style is hard enough to pull in the average gamer as it is.

Also anyone playing Legend of Grimrock? It looks pretty awesome, but I'd like to know if anyone's played enough of it to know if it starts to feel too samey? I mean, it is one giant dungeon. >_>

From what I've heard, Legend of Grimrock is a solid dungeon crawler that packs quite a challenge, but the story seems to quite shallow and unappealing. Whether or not you'll like it would probably depend on how attached to the old-school dungeon crawler genre.

Legend of Grimrock is tons of fun, if you are a fan of old-school RPGs. Personally, I've spent quite some time at it now and it still has my interest. The amount of clever puzzles, varying enemie and general fun compensates for the sort of non-existant story. However, I've heard that it supports user-created dungeons although an official modding tool hasn't been released yet. Plus, there are tons of stuff to explore; I know for a fact, that on my current and first playthrough I've already missed a lot of secrets and hidden stuff and whatnot.

• 2 weeks later...

Portal 2 is on sale for the stupidly low price of $6.79 as part of Midweek Madness. Sale ends Thursday, just before I get paid. >_>

Woo! Glad I held off on that one over Christmas. Somebody should gift it to Midget for the heads up.

Portal 2 is on sale for the stupidly low price of $6.79 as part of Midweek Madness. Sale ends Thursday, just before I get paid. >_>

Woo! Glad I held off on that one over Christmas. Somebody should gift it to Midget for the heads up.

I would, if he would accept my god damn friend invite! :angry:

I would, if he would accept my god damn friend invite! :angry:

Sincerest apologies, mes ami, as I've been spending most of the day fixing our shower. I'll be on Steam momentarily, and rest assured, you will be repaid handsomely.

Join Rockstar Games community group on Steam, get free copy of Midnight Club 2!

http://steamcommunity.com/games/rockstargames/announcements/detail/1045078427175199696

Must be a full account (I.E Have one paid for game in your library). Game will be added to your account by May 29th.