Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Episodes From Liberty City is Gay Tony and Lost and Damned so you're getting pretty much everything in the core GTA lineup for a fiver.

Like I said earlier, annoying for me caus I got 1,2,3,VC and SA for a fiver some time ago and if you get this now, AFAIK, you can't gift the dupes.

I was a bit apprehensive of it at first but then they planted some patches and it began running much better. Yeah, Civ IV was probably better but then I am having a lot of fun with the more strategic element of Civ V. You can't just pile on forever and murder everything.

Nah, Civ V is by far my favourite. None of this stack-o-doom nonsense, it feels more strategic now. What I do miss is Rhyse and Fall scenario, but to be fair I haven't been looking for it, so it might exist for V.

I am realy sad about it but i have to agree with that. I hope they bring propper expansion packs at some point to fix some of the tech tree and to ad other missing things.

On the whole it´s still a good game, alone with Star Craft 2 this likely is the game i put the most houres into during the last two years.

I have two Valve Coupons and two Coal if anyone wants to do any swapping.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032078727/wishlist/

Just trying out L4D2, I know this isn't the most demanding game but even on my integrated graphics I can still whack it up to 1920 x 1080, shove all the settings on high (apart from AA which it wont let me set) and have things looking good as shit and at a pretty smooth frame rate.

Strange caus it reccomends I play on 1280 x 720 or whatever it is.

Whilst i'm here, doubt anyone would want them but 50% off Divinity 2, HackerEvolution: Unfold and 1,2,3,KickIt all free to a good home.