Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Any of you fuckers who have now got it, we play here:

Use ewbworld.servegame.com as the ip address, leave the port at 7777

ewbpass is the password

I host it so it's not always us, but I can open the dedicated server fairly often, it doesn't slow my PC down much so it's not too bad.

If the server is down and you want me to put it up, message me on steam (danhufc), I'm always on Steam if I'm on my PC.

So, apparently the FM2012, Cave Story +, Costume Quest and Psychonauts achievements were false positives. Also, crafting coal sucks, because all I got was a voucher for a game that's already 50% off, and I'm not even interested in it. Think I'll save my coal now and hope for the best.

Awh dammit guys. :( Why didn't I know about this when the deal was on?

It's still 50% off so whilst not the deal it was for 1.50, 2.99 is still pretty good.

I only have £4 left in my account! What if something awesome is on deal for that amount!?

Well,I assume it'll be 2.99 until the whole sale ends so you could always pick it up on the last day if nothing else takes your fancy between now and then.

Who knows, it might go back down to 1.50 if they have one of those last day deals where they put stuff back on offer to what it was earlier in the sale.