Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Aaaaaaaaaah. I wouldn't mind owning either Bulletstorm or Sonic Generations, but I can't bring myself to spend my last £7 (they're both £7) on either when I know something awesome will go on deal once I've spent that money.

Ended up getting Bulletstorm since its only $4.99, compared to $20 used for the 360. I wanted to check it out but never wanted to spend too much on it. Figure five bucks is a good enough deal considering that is the cost to rent a movie On Demand here.

Obviously you guys have to pay extra for that shipping and handling :shifty:

EDIT: Please tell me somebody else got Bulletstorm with this deal? Once I get the hang of the game and become only mostly sucky I wouldnt mind trying out the co-op stuff.

Edited by Vitamin E

Was Frozen Synapse a game that was featured in the daily deals already? Took a look at it and it looks really nice. Downloaded a demo to try out tomorrow.

Yeah, it was in the deals yesterday I think.

Also Knights of the Old Republic and Terraria are on deal right now! I haven't picked up Terraria (though it's £1) but KOTOR for £1.70 is too good. Does anyone know if it's both of them or just the first one? I don't seem to be able to find the second on there anywhere.

Boo Terraria!

Are you booing me for not getting it or booing me for thinking about getting it?

For thinking about getting it.

Terraria's awesome.

You're wrong.

You should be getting it, everyone should.

You're more wrong.

I just didn't really have fun with the game, personally. Although, if TKz gets the game, I may try it again in multi.

It's kinda like Minecraft in that you have to explore to find ore and what not and build yourself shelter to protect from the baddies at night but it's a 2D affair. Aside from that, it has much more emphasis on the whole exploration thing and the world is pretty massive. You can go underground and find pots and chests, get new items and stuff. It's also much on on the fantasy side of things caus you can use magic.

With it being 2D there's also a element of platforming too. So I find this all pretty wonderful caus I like platformers, plus you mix in the exploration, monster fighting, boss monsters...it's a very neat package for the miniscule amount it can be had for ATM.