Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Okay, not gonna lie. Incredibly disenfranchised with Steam with my lack of items I hoped to obtain through this contest. Same goes for the wife(!), so we're just gonna toss all the coupons we've obtained out. Likely not gonna have the money to utilize 'em in the Jan.-Mar. time frame, so better to get them to folks who can use them.

The list:

25% off a Valve game

CLAIMED: 50% off a Valve game (SeaOtty)

50% off Max Payne 2

25% off LotR: War in the North (only slightly better than discounted herpes)

50% off Jamestown

50% off Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga

50% off Shadowgrounds Survivor

CLAIMED: 50% off Alien Breed: Impact (with apologies to Vitamin E)

50% off Magic The Gathering: Duels of the Plainswalker 2012 II: The Quickening IV: Electric Boogaloo.

Coal's off limits, unless they turn into coupons, in which case, 'back in the pile...'

First come, first serve (Steam ID is theshortguy). Only one coupon per person. Offer restricted in Nevada, Puerto Rico, and Mars. Side effects of War in the North may include vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, or pregnancy of the Rosemary variety.

Edited by The Midget

Just took advantage of 75% off Total War, bringing my Steam collection up to 68 total games. Man, Steam is such an enabler <_<

EDIT: Axel, added you if you wanna game MTG sometime. Do you play? I'm a recently retired player of nearly some ten years...

Steam doesnt seem to like allowing people to add new friends since I couldnt find you yet despite putting your username in.

I noticed that when attempting to establish a trade on the MTG coupon. Alas, I'll make sure they get to ya. I'm the 'thatshortguy' with an uber Heavy as the av. "Short guy of a nerd persuasion." as the description.

Hey, Ruki, did you still want to buy me a gift?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/22380/ :shifty:

Also, I hate everytime they offer GTA complete package now, makes me regret getting it at the same price but minus 4 and it's DLC.

What email do you have associated with Steam? Might be able to find you with the email.

My profile, just to let you know when you've found the correct one.

(Also, this is a good way to keep track of my steaming pile of dung known as my coupon collection.)

Sent you a request through the site now.