Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Just wait for the Champions online archivement, everybody downloading the big free to play mmo. :D

I am surprised how many of these games i actualy already own due to humble indy bundles. One more pice of coal till my first gift. I´ll get that zombie one next.

I also got a lot of the stuff thats suposed to come up the next days, still missing the left 4 dead one (not shure if i want to download the game for that one) and Trine... well and Super Meat Boy, but no one will get the "all levels in one sitting" one. It´s impossible. >_>

Also, if there's anyone here who actually likes Spiral Knights/still needs the achievement, apparently you can gift the money from that game. I have 371 crowns and I've already uninstalled it, if anyone is interested.

I need the achievement, do I have to have the game downloaded to get the achievement?

Today should be cave story time, because i don´t know how people would get the archivment otherwise. It´s a great game, i finished it in about 6 houres an it´s soooo much fun. If you have not gotten it via the humble indy bundle, now is the time to grab it.

I was gonna pick of Rock of Ages on Xbox but since it's only 1.74 on Steam, may as well. That is, if my Steam would work. All of a sudden it says theres an error. Gonna have to uninstall and reinstall methinks.

EDIT: And now all my games are uninstalled too. *Grumbles*

Steam is fucked for me. It won't accept what I'm pretty sure is the right password, and the lost account process keeps stalling as it either won't accept the answer to my secret question (you'd think I'd have an idea what fucking city I was born in, right?), or it's classing my password as 'invalid.' It doesn't tell me which.

I doubt Im on your list (my username is EJO100488 but my display name is goomaestro005). If somebody that is already on your friends list would like it, though, you could gift it to them instead.