Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I think when we have this big game, hopefully tonight, we get the newbies introduced, maybe try and deck them out with a a better sword and maybe some armour and then, we unleash a boss!

Anyone want this Bad Rats game? I don't really like puzzle games - meh. I have 5 coal right now and would like to build towards doing a trade in, but I don't even know how to offer trades with people.

As a friendly warning, I wouldn't bother with the seven coal trade-in. Better just to have the extra entries into the Gift Pile Giveaway. Trading in seven coal got me half off Alien Breed: Impact. I'd been better off eating my laptop.

Did anyone else buy Hearts of Iron III during the sale? I was having problems getting it to start, but I found a fix. So if anyone is having problems, go to the settings file in the HOI3 folder and change it to start in windowed mode.

Now... how the hell do I play this game?

Did anyone else buy Hearts of Iron III during the sale? I was having problems getting it to start, but I found a fix. So if anyone is having problems, go to the settings file in the HOI3 folder and change it to start in windowed mode.

Was tempted, but went for Europa Universalis instead.

Was tempted, but went for Europa Universalis instead.

Aren't they quite similar, as in the same game engine and that? I went for HOI because I prefer WWII stuff.