Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

More and more often do they have good sales, yeah. However, after this, and with all the discount coupons they are dishing out for this Winter Sales thing, I am pretty sure they'll heavily reduce all the games on sale. Because otherwise they won't be able to afford that Mercedes made out of solid gold that all of the employees always wanted.

Portal 2 is beyond amazing, buy it.

I have bought nothing from these sales, which is odd for me. Just nothing really appealed to me, except for the new Batman but I remember Arkham Asylum was really badly optimized for the PC and it requires a ton of HDD space so fuck it, I'll buy it for the 360 one day. I wanted Trine 2 to go on sale but that didn't happen :(

Is Dead Island worth the 20 bucks? Anyone have it or possibly getting it?

It's quite bugged on PS3 but can be fun. It's pretty fun and looks awesome co-op, though the co-op is so stupid, you've got to play a character in the same chapter if you want to play it with someone.

Also, I was going to get Portal 2... but I figured everyone will have done the co-op stuff already. Instead I got Terraria on the off-chance EWB plays it again.

Well, no. I just bought a two pack of Portal 2 (one for me, and one for Ticklez) then when I entered my inventory to give away one copy, Steam get an error that I couldn't click away and the program wasn't interacting at all. I tried closing it down but the error just wouldn't go away. Had to restart my laptop before it worked.