Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Hi!

And yeah, Arma II was that price anyway on the developer or whatevers site up until last weekend so meh. I'm not really too fussed about Day Z so it would have to be an impulse purchase at like a fiver or something for me to jump on.

I was interested in Arma II until I read somewhere that DayZ is going to be released as a standalone game in September. Is that a thing? Not sure this is worth $18 in that case.

Thusfar I've bought The Walking Dead and Deus Ex: HR this sale. Nowhere near as much as I threw down last year, I think.

I was interested in Arma II until I read somewhere that DayZ is going to be released as a standalone game in September. Is that a thing? Not sure this is worth $18 in that case.

Thusfar I've bought The Walking Dead and Deus Ex: HR this sale. Nowhere near as much as I threw down last year, I think.

Yah I just read that too. From a pretty meh source but still enough to dissuade my purchase.

How are you finding Deus Ex ?

GoGo. I think they were just rumours. I would get the game. Not only for Day Z but it's a fairly decent warfare sim in itself.