Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I feel like I've said this the last sale or two but I have pretty much everything now so I've barely bought anything this time around, just Sine Mora from GMG to activate on Steam for like £1.60 and Sleeping Dogs when it was mistakenly on sale for like £2.60.

And apsham also gifted me Don't Starve because he is awesome. That game is neat. I'm refusing to look at any Wiki's so everything is still very alien to me and intimidating. Also annoying because I've died stupidly a few times and had to restart and re-establish myself. At least it keeps all the stuff you've researched unlocked and you can re-use the same world so I've got a decent idea of where things are.

It looks like a lot of fun, but I don't think I'll be buying it until I genuinely have the money to spare. I'm not sure I'm quite ready to spend £10 on a new game I don't know anything about. Kinda wish I'd had more money during the sale.

Also, anyone that enjoyed Mass Effect 3 Multi should check out Warframe. You can find a beta key quite easily, it's a fair bit of fun. F2P third person co-op shooter. Needs a bit more variation in maps, but I had some fun playing. Check out the TotalBiscuit first look at it if you're interested:

You get two copies of Don't Starve so you could always split it with someone.

£9.59 ATM on Steam or $11.99 directly from the developer. Both give you two copies, not entirely sure if you get Steam keys from the dev if that's a deal breaker.

Other than the locked 30fps and the mouse and keyboard controls being very unwieldy, there is nothing else broken in Dark Souls that I've noticed. And both are easily remedied (DSFix fixes the resolution and fps issues, and the controls can be remedied by using an XBox360 controller.)

Anyone know if it is possible to update steam games offline? I don't have internet at my new place but I'm at my mums using a laptop. Basically, I want the new FM patch.

Any ideas?

I have a handful of DOTA 2 invites to hand out on Steam. Anyone not have it and want it?

What is DOTA2? Would I enjoy it?

Let me answer your question with a question:

Who wants to make sixty bucks? Cash.

Er, I mean: Do you like Free Games?