Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Day Z was greenlighted. They just seemingly lied their asses off and tried to present a BETA as a finished product. It's pretty sketchy that Valve didn't vet the thing before releasing it though..

Edit: Oops,I I searched up the wrong thing even though I knew what I was thinking off. Turns out War Z never got greenlighted, but got through due to a previous Developer release already on Steam.

Humble Bundle 7 is out.

Legend of Grimrock?*

Dungeon Defenders (and DLC)?*

Binding of Isaac (and DLC)?

Shank 2?

Indie Game The Movie?

Snapshot?

Closure?

*if you beat the average

Great, great!

Humble Indy Bundle 7 is up. Many worthwhile games in it.

Ya don't say, Matzat. :P

Aaaand Morrowind for less than 3€ at gamers gate. How is that game only 2GB? I expected at least twice as much.

For some reason the uk price is higher, maybe you can get it here.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-ES3MGOTYE/the-elder-scrolls-iii-morrowind-game-of-the-year-edition

Also impulse bought Fallout 3, thats 16gb. :-O

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

This is a really great sale. Gonna be rounding out my Christmas gifts with Shogun 2, Crusader Kings II, maybe Civ V, and I'm sure some other nifty finds. Shogun 2: Collection is going for $25! :w00t: Civ V for $15!

GameFly also has sales going on and Crusader Kings II is only $9 on that. Compared to $20 for it on Steam. So I suppose I'll be buying it through my GameFly membership. Also, Roller Coaster Tycoon Deluxe and Civ IV are both free for GameFly members.