Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

A few of us!

I'm going to be hopefully installing a new hard drive and Windows 7 in the next few days so everything will be nice and fast and able to make use of my 8gb of ram. Of course my graphics card is still non-existent but it can manage L4D well enough.

That's great! :D

I've missed playing L4D online since my Xbox connection fried. Apparently the first models fries the internet router connection thing when there's a lightning storm nearby. Don't know if it's the truth, but I couldn't even access Sliver, much less gold.

That's great! :D

I've missed playing L4D online since my Xbox connection fried. Apparently the first models fries the internet router connection thing when there's a lightning storm nearby. Don't know if it's the truth, but I couldn't even access Sliver, much less gold.

Lightning strike nearby fried the ethernet port on my computer and the HDMI ports on my TVs and DirecTV boxes, so that's probably what did it to yours too.

Don't care that it's not indie, that is an awesome line-up. Not sure what I wanna' pay, or if I'm really willing to have Steam be in control of all of those games. It was rather annoying when I couldn't play Civ V on the plane because I needed an internet connection, even though I had the hard media on hand.