Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Big GOG anouncment tonight.

http://www.gog.com/news/come_watch_gogcom_live_on_18_october_2012_at_1800_gmt

Expected are Mac Suport, news on the new cyberpunk game they are doing and it seems like changes to their service in someway.

I love gog! Mac suport for all the classic games would be brilliant.

I was about to buy Theme Hospital when i found Prison Architect a week ago. And now it comes mac compatible AND for half the price. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

GERMAN ENGLISH FTW!

I wonder what the interplay news will bring.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Since I don't want to clut up the "new X-COM game" thread with rants about the original game, I'll do it here instead - god damn, is that game kicking my ass. I am only on beginner difficulty, and yet I am only barely completing missions - that is, when I am not gunned down by angry aliens coming to shove a huge anti-gravitational boot up the ass of all humankind. I guess with some training and learning of the game I could get better, actually, I HOPE that is something that happens because otherwise I'll never be able to fend off this invasion. It is really a great challenge though, and I am honestly glad I finally made that game work; I mean, it has been like two years since I bought the entire X-COM package on some Steam sale. :shifty:

I am fooling around with Big Picture Mode right now. It´s good. PS3 Controller works great via USB cable. Can´t use it via BlueTooth because the extra software you need to use a PS3 controller overwrites the iMac BT drivers that connect to my wireless mouse.

Played a bit of Trine and Super Meat Boy. Much better with a controller. Especially Super Meat Boy.

Having problems getting windows and steam to put all of this on my TV in 720p though. Some of this stuff just works so much easier on OSX.