Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Yes, it looks more like a classic civ expierence or something. Anyway... after pro wrestling x went on steam in hope to be greenlighted... watch steam greenlight now for a wrestling game don by somebody that actualy delivered playeble fun products before with a game that can already be played on mobile (and works quiet awsome)

I bring you, wrestling revolution by Mr. MatDickie.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93134129&searchtext=wrestling

In case you never heared of him, his old games are still on his side. Well worht checking out. Mostly free i think.

Oh, mother of hell, why did I have to watch that WTF is FLT video!? I may have to institute the same deal I proposed Soren to get Portal 2.

...hell with it. I don't want to be that guy, but if anyone wants to zip me FTL at its current $8.99 price, I'll hook them up with a game of at least that price on Friday.

<------Terrible person.blush.gif

It's $9 off the developer website and I'm not sure it will change. That gets you the steam copy and a DRM free version (if you need it). It's how I bought it as my hope is the developers see more cash doing it that way.

It's $9 off the developer website and I'm not sure it will change. That gets you the steam copy and a DRM free version (if you need it). It's how I bought it as my hope is the developers see more cash doing it that way.

That's how I will pick up the game later this week. Fingers crossed their sale doesn't coincide with Steam, though.

I am excited! I have EDIT: APPARENTLY LEAVING THIS HERE WOULD BE A VIOLATION OF THE NONDISCLOSURE AGREEMENT I HAD NOT YET AGREED TO closed beta invite waiting for me to download when I get home. I like...never get picked for these things. Yay!