Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I don't get it? There has to be a box, either that or your television needs to be hooked up to the internet and streaming to content from an NAS or your computer, in which case good luck with that not shitting itself. Other option is that you need to hook your PC up to your television which you can already do.

I can't work out what this is?

I had my Televisions set up as second monitor for ages. One would asume that sooner or later they will suport stream boxes like apple tv, onlive or ouya. But this is only the very first beta and they don´t know themselfs were they are going yet.

It´s online now btw. you just have to search for it (at least i have to, but that might be because there is no mac version yet)

Purchased the Primal Carnage pre-order because it said you'd get access to the beta. Turns out the Beta hasn't even started yet. Man. I was originally going to get Natural Selection 2, but Primal Carnage was cheaper and I figured the Beta would be out for that too...

On the plus side, Torchlight II can be pre-loaded. On the downside, I won't even get a chance to play it until after it's released anyway. >_>

It´s so much fun. Storys just make themselfs up if you have a great game. I never beat it yet (likely not going to happen soon since i refuse easy mode which is still said to have you die a lot) but sometimes it just comes together.

One time i made it out of battle with just one crew member barly alive, had him fix up the entire ship and actualy rebuild the crew while traveling the galaxies and another time i had this massive powerfull ship, i was able to beat everything but there just was no store to be found to repair my ship so the hul got worn down more and with every battle i had to fight untill we eventualy died. So much fun. :D