Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I bought skyrim for 34e a week ago. If only i have waited... yesterday it was on sale for 15€ at Gamespot US Today it is for 10€ at Gamefly. (international purchase possible without tricks)

Endless Space for unter 10€ (bought it yesterday for 16 -.-)

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-ENDLESSA/endless-space-admiral-edition

http://kotaku.com/5961994/what-skyrim-looks-like-when-youre-running-100-mods-at-once

Holy shit! I will mod the shit out of this once my new computer arives. I doubt it will be able to do all this but wow!

In Other news, 50% of Skyrim and both DLCs right now for about another 24 houres.

Chivalry looks interesting. Like, it looks kinda shitty in terms of animations and stuff but in an amusing way. Plus, running around swinging a massive sword looks like it would be fun.

KONG, Mass Effect 3 was only like 6-7 months ago or sutin!

That's the trouble with these kids today. Talk about a game more than half a year old and they're like 'lol, who even plays that old shit anymore?'

Every Crusader Kings 2 DLC exept Sunset Invasion of 75% :D Tropico 4 even cheaper than last week. -.-

I think with al the addones that brought i now got everything i wished for. My bank balance is crying though.

Some of the Anno 2070 DLC is cheaper aswell, i just don´t know if the Steam purchses automatically translate into the hardcopys i put into uplay. But i don´t know if i even want to play the missions, endless is were it´s at.

Ooh, Legend of Grimrock for £2.99.

And my store page for it even contains a comment from Ruki bemoaning how difficult it is.

It is! I haven't played it in months. I can't remember if I got stuck on a puzzle or if I just got distracted by something else.