Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Been Skyrimming it up again, lots of realism mods packed on making it a tedious and epic experience. Still trying to find the right combination to make the money work properly, all the magic stuff I have is worthless even though it should be worth loads. Exchange rate is just abysmal in this game. But basic needs, camping, etc. is all fun. Took out fast travel as well, which means hoofing it back and forth all the time. Main thing is that it messes up the healing system since there are more encounters for every mission. But it's still quite fun to play through.

So I spent a couple of hours playing Omerta: City of Gangsters last night. It was fun and I'll probably continue playing it tonight.

The repetitive nature and lack of depth in some areas is obviously why it has gotten negative reviews but it is definitely worth have a play around on it. I would just wait until it's under $10.

I haven't tried out the highly underwhelming sandbox yet but I will after the initial game is done :D

War of the Roses is down to 5$ over at Amazon.com. You get a Steam Key. If you use CAGROCKS as gift code you get another 25% of.

The Code only works once and can also be applied to other download games of the Sale.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_371849702_2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000716161&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1N2Z2XNGTSTBSYCVD4H9&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1497905982&pf_rd_i=979455011&tag=chcjus-20

You can use any Credit Card. But you need to enter a US Billing Adress (just make one up in a tax free corner of the land)

War of the Roses is down to 5$ over at Amazon.com. You get a Steam Key. If you use CAGROCKS as gift code you get another 25% of.

The Code only works once and can also be applied to other download games of the Sale.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_371849702_2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000716161&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1N2Z2XNGTSTBSYCVD4H9&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1497905982&pf_rd_i=979455011&tag=chcjus-20

You can use any Credit Card. But you need to enter a US Billing Adress (just make one up in a tax free corner of the land)

Thanks for the heads-up. Just picked up Deus Ex: Human Revolution with the gift code for a little over 5 bucks. And because I have a gift card applied to my account, I effectively paid nothing for it. :)

The Banner Saga: Fractions is now ready to be played by anyone. It´s free. I command you to check it out just for the awesome intro Video.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/219340/

This game is turnbased combat, in this free to play version it´s a pure multiplayer game, later this year there will be the first of three singleplayer Episodes that got funded by kickstarter. The game is more or less is chess when it comes to paceing but builds much more on turn based jRPGs (special moves, positioning bonus, creat your own team, level your team ect. - but more based on realistic action) - Also, since it´s a bit complex expect to get your ass handed to you as soon as people figure it out (thats what happend to me in the beta :D)

original.jpg

It´s don by people that worked at Bioware, has Music by Austin Wintory (of Journy Soundtrack fame).

The Banner Saga: Fractions is now ready to be played by anyone. It´s free. I command you to check it out just for the awesome intro Video.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/219340/

This game is turnbased combat, in this free to play version it´s a pure multiplayer game, later this year there will be the first of three singleplayer Episodes that got funded by kickstarter. The game is more or less is chess when it comes to paceing but builds much more on turn based jRPGs (special moves, positioning bonus, creat your own team, level your team ect. - but more based on realistic action) - Also, since it´s a bit complex expect to get your ass handed to you as soon as people figure it out (thats what happend to me in the beta :D)

original.jpg

It´s don by people that worked at Bioware, has Music by Austin Wintory (of Journy Soundtrack fame).

It's "The Banner Saga: Factions", not the more educationally-minded "Fractions".

Seriously, though, I've heard plenty of good things about this multiplayer beta. I doubt I'll end up finding time to give it a go, but I still have my eye on the single-player game for whenever it comes out.

New (Android) Humble Bundle out

Beat Hazard Ultra

Dynamite Jack

Solar 2

NightSky HD

Beat the average for:

Dungeon Defenders + All it's DLC

Super Hexagon

Average is just under $6 right now, roughly £4. All of these have (individual) Steam keys.

I've had Dungeon Defenders from like two other bundles, either bundled or bought Beat Hazard before and got gifted Hexagon. Other than those, haven't heard of the others but maybe they'll add something else neat later on. Though, I can't really remember if that was as much a thing in these Android ones as it was in some of the others.

EDIT: I already have NightSky, probably from another bundle. :shifty: