Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

• 2 weeks later...

Nerdcubed mentioned them but didn't really go into it in the video that I linked there. The hack and slashy bits seemed fun, so I paid over the average to get Brutal Legend, but I'm not sure when I'll get around to playing it. I don't remember the buzz about the game being very good, which is why I was a bit leery.

Man, the Double Fine Humble Bundle sounds amazing. I love Psychonauts already so so so so so much, but Stacking and Costume Quest look awesome while Brutal Legend seems alright.

Costume Quest is just fun. Cute writing, easy to pick up gameplay and quick to get all the trophies. I've got to jump back into Psychonauts and never got into Brutal Legend or Stacking, but for a Humble Bundle, CQ is worth it alone.

I'm curious if anyone has played/owns Monaco. Penny Arcade won't shut up about it, and it looks pretty rad. Summer's coming up, and a co-op game might be just the thing for me.

This. I get paid on Friday and we should be able to find two people by then willing to go in on a four pack. There's a review out there that makes the game sound amazing:

Come onnnnnnnnnnn.

• Like 1

I get paid on Friday and we should be able to find two people by then willing to go in on a four pack.

Why apsham I was about to suggest exactly such a thing whatever gave you the idea?