Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

WE HAVE FOUR.

How do you guys want to do this? I have a PayPal account set up, so I can take money and pay for the big copy (Steam name is still grevadosascid).

Or we can make Ruki do it because he's clearly the wealthiest of the four of us. <_<

WE HAVE FOUR.

How do you guys want to do this? I have a PayPal account set up, so I can take money and pay for the big copy (Steam name is still grevadosascid).

Or we can make Ruki do it because he's clearly the wealthiest of the four of us. <_<

BE JEALOUS OF MY WEALTH.

Paypal gift is usually the way to go, no associated fees to either party that way.

Send money -> enter email address of person you're sending it to -> select the amount/currency and then hit the radio button for "I'm sending money to family or friends".

Ah, I think it's only free if you have your PayPal linked to your bank account or you have an outstanding PayPal balance to use. If it's coming off a debit/credit card, YOU PAY.

• Like 1

Sousa and I gave the game a two player shot tonight and it was.. actually quite fun. Although one thing is clear.. we are going to NEED to do voice to make sense of anything that's going on. I figured that the powers would work in tandem but actually you only see the advantages of YOUR power.

For instance.. as The Lookout while standing still I could see the location of all guards. But at the same time, I couldn't tell Sousa other than typing.

But we got by just fine with my "distract the guard by running in circles" strategy whenever Sousa's Kook Aid man impression got the guard's attention.

Yeah, it's sort of hard to get your head around the tandem work, but I love the way it goes from careful sneaking to OH SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT running at the drop of a hat. We need to bust out four-player sometime, that would be fabulous.

Also he's much better at it than I am. <_<

EDIT: Sent to Ruki!