Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I have an account from when I got a complimentary copy of RIFT that I never used. It's saying that account isn't entitled to play Defiance. :/

Had to change my password, change my security questions, download an 11 GB game...final straw was that I had to download a mobile authenticator to play a free weekend of a game I only gave half a shit about in the first place.

Just go to hell, Trion. Fuck Rift, fuck Defiance, fuck the lame-ass TV show associated, fuck everything about this experience. A waste of my bandwith, time, and patience.

• Like 2

I don't know why you guys were all so eager to jump on board, most of the reviews say it's a bit shit. <_<

I try to give every free weekend a shot when time permits. Since I've been out of the MMO loop since before Dreamworks Presents Warcraft, I thought it would be a faff to jump in and shoot mutants with some EWB peeps. Trion, meanwhile, is a collection of geniuses. They've devised a security protocol that makes even the account owner not want to retrieve their information.

I thought it ok.

The closest I've ever come to the whole MMO thing is Diablo 2/3 and Guild Wars so it was pretty novel to be casually scouring the land and have passers by help me out whilst I was shooting enemies. That and whilst engaged in shoot out in enemy bases, have people turn up on their quad bikes and flank them from behind. And on the flipside, I enjoyed turning up to help other people, finding my way onto the top of half destroyed buildings to supply support fire.

Plus the timed events or whatever you call them, whilst obviously a bit tedious because it's meant to be a big boss with tons of HP that a lot of you have to grind down over the space of half an hour, was cool just to see tons of people turn up in trucks and engage in this big war with bugs crawling out of the ground. I engaged in a couple of those and they seemed to change slightly each time, sometimes with an Elite version of the boss or with different minions or special ones that did like mortar fire.

I've got a Steam Key for both Tomb Raider and Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon from my new graphics card. Both games I already own! Anyone got anything worth trading for Blood Dragon? I could probably be convinced to give away Tomb Raider too, but that'd have to be for something pretty worth it.

I've got a Steam Key for both Tomb Raider and Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon from my new graphics card. Both games I already own! Anyone got anything worth trading for Blood Dragon? I could probably be convinced to give away Tomb Raider too, but that'd have to be for something pretty worth it.

I've got a good friend that would be quite interested in FC3, but I don't think I have anything to really trade over for it (aside from tons of TF2 stuff). I'll poke around and see if I can find something enticing.

I've got a good friend that would be quite interested in FC3, but I don't think I have anything to really trade over for it (aside from tons of TF2 stuff). I'll poke around and see if I can find something enticing.

It's FC3: Blood Dragon, to be clear. That doesn't include FC3, it's a standalone title that uses the engine and assets to make something 10x more awesome.

Not Steam related, but Simcity 4 is 75% off at Amazon, priced down to $4.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00457VJ3G?tag=kinjadeals-20&ascsubtag=[type|link[postId|510075074[asin|B00457VJ3G

Double post because, holy shit, new Humble Bundle is awesome.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Hotline Miami (Beat the average)

Proteus (BTA)

Little Inferno

Awesomenauts (Plus exclusive chicken skin)

Capsized

Thomas Was Alone

Dear Esther

Plus soundtracks.

Average right now is $5.58, roughly £4 or less.

Not sure I've heard of Proteus, but otherwise those are some great titles. Think TWA only just came out and it got some rave reviews.

As ever, a minimum payment of $1 is required for Steam orders, all the games are redeemable on there and each game has it's own code. Plus the usual DRM free downloads for Windows/Mac/Linux.

EDIT: Guess TWA isn't that new, must have been the Vita release recently that threw me off.