Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Does anyone know of any good music games on Steam that I can use my music collection with, that aren't named Audiosurf (which I already have)?

I downloaded the Polynomial demo a while back on my old PC but it could barely run and I didn't get it, and I have the Beat Hazard demo on the PS3 which I wouldn't mind trying but would prefer to play with my PS3 controller but am sure if the PC version supports it.

(FYI, I have tried and am able to play both Audiosurf and Hotline Miami (along with Nitronic Rush) with the PS3 controller plugged in to the PC so I know it's not a problem with the controller)

Itbdoes work with PS3 controller through the typical ways you get it to detect for them as a friend ive played with uses one of em. Beat hazard is so fun with multiplayer now.

Retro City Rampage is $3.74 on Steam today

If you buy it directly from the developer you get a DRM free download AND Steam code, all for a slightly reduced price. Like, I think $3 or £2.50.

Though, I am tempted to buy on Steam since I have £3 I made from selling cards on the marketplace.

Speaking of which, I think that rolls out fully on Wednesday and everyone is saying that's when the Summer sale will start. I'd say get your wallets ready but I think everyone has been slightly subdued on buying stuff for the past few sales.

Noticed Europa Universalis IV is up for pre-sale now. Not sure if I should get it.

I love the idea of the game in concept, as I feel the Civ series is too over-simplified, but I felt EUIII went too far the other way.

I suggest everyone pick up Rogue Legacy. Great, great game. Tons of replay value. Also, I have a 50% off coupon for Europa Universalis III I'm not gonna use. If anyone wants it, I'm willing to trade it for a copy of Hotline Miami.

Free copy of Stellar Impact from GMG, if you can manage to get the site to load. Some sort of space sim, shoot em up type thing. Think you get a Steam key for it. http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/en/pc/games/strategy/stellar-impact/

Speaking of server meltdowns, apparently the alpha for Cube World launched and promptly closed shortly after because of the massive rush to buy it. Saw it for the first time on the Yogscast the other day, looks really cool.

Anyone else bought Cube World? It's in public release alpha. I like it although everything seems to want to kill me and somehow squirrels and raccoons are nigh on invincible.

The webcomic Looking For Group is trying to get funding for a video game.

It's a top-down action RPG. I'm hoping the title is a WIP because you know people are going to see "Fork of Truth" and go "They're ripping off South Park!" Even though I haven't read LFG in a few years now, I always liked it and wanted to see it succeed. The art style for the game is pretty cute, and if you donate at certain tiers you get exclusive content - at $65 you can choose two companions, from webcomics like Dark Legacy and Dinosaur Comics.