Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

It's in super Alpha right now anyways. It looks like it's going to be fun though, and it's a super fucking pretty game.

It's a shame that voxels just MURDER processors however. People with lower grade computers aren't going to have too much fun with this one.

It's in super Alpha right now anyways. It looks like it's going to be fun though, and it's a super fucking pretty game.

It's a shame that voxels just MURDER processors however. People with lower grade computers aren't going to have too much fun with this one.

It looks like it might be a fun little romp. How much is it?

• Like 1

So, bit of a longshot, but does anyone want a copy of Risen for Steam? I just noticed I have a copy of it to send as a gift and wouldn't mind getting rid of it.

URRRRGH. Level 2 of Duke Nukem 3D is fucking impossible. I may just have to play with mouse and keys, cannot aim properly with the controller. Guess that's why games generally have aim lock for controllers. Pig cops just refuse to die.

X:Com for £7.50?

Time to load up Rookies Summers, Rodriguez, Tourette, Harris, Lineker and Srarington for Operation Human Shield Alien Kick Butt!

URRRRGH. Level 2 of Duke Nukem 3D is fucking impossible. I may just have to play with mouse and keys, cannot aim properly with the controller. Guess that's why games generally have aim lock for controllers. Pig cops just refuse to die.

Wait, you were playing an FPS on PC and your first instinct was to plug in a controller?

So, bit of a longshot, but does anyone want a copy of Risen for Steam? I just noticed I have a copy of it to send as a gift and wouldn't mind getting rid of it.

Sure, why not, if this offer is still on the table?

Yep. What's your Steam name?

Yep. What's your Steam name?

My screen name on Steam is just ROC. I'm in the Extreme Warfare Battleground group, if that makes it easier to find.