Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Someone in the US should get me Battlefield 3 for $5/£3 on Origin and gift me it, if that's a thing you can do.

EDIT: I'd paypal the money back, obviously. Or get you something on Steam/Origin for around the same price.

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/torchlight

Free copy of Torchlight on GOG. :) Think everything on there is DRM free so you just need to sign up, add it to your basket, checkout and then download away! Only 418mb.

Think of it like Diablo but you get a dog or cat to go with you and you can stuff them full of swords and send them back to town to sell!

Until this Thursday, June 20th, at 12.59pm GMT. So, 48 hours basically.

Helping promote a sale they have on right now, including Alan Wake and it's expansion of sorts for a few pounds/dollars if people missed out on that Humble Bundle deal a while back.

I kind of liked Diablo. The click click click combat got kind of tedious but it was good fun. That's basically why I've never tried out Torchlight, didn't think the game style would appeal to me, but I'm game for freebies.

Bioshock Infinite is an extreme example of story over game. I think, essentially, I just won't ever like the FPS genre as much as others, but the story and setting of this game is fucking incredible. Also, Elizabeth is fantastic.

I've played better.

Bioshock Infinite is an extreme example of story over game. I think, essentially, I just won't ever like the FPS genre as much as others, but the story and setting of this game is fucking incredible. Also, Elizabeth is fantastic.

I've played better.

Oh.

I've played better.

Oh.

I've played extremer examples, is what I'm getting at here. <_<

Does anyone know of any good music games on Steam that I can use my music collection with, that aren't named Audiosurf (which I already have)?

I downloaded the Polynomial demo a while back on my old PC but it could barely run and I didn't get it, and I have the Beat Hazard demo on the PS3 which I wouldn't mind trying but would prefer to play with my PS3 controller but am sure if the PC version supports it.

(FYI, I have tried and am able to play both Audiosurf and Hotline Miami (along with Nitronic Rush) with the PS3 controller plugged in to the PC so I know it's not a problem with the controller)

Looks like a huge Paradox sale right now, probably in the run up to the EUIV release. Good time to grab Crusader Kings, Victoria, and the like.