Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Bought Game Dev Tycoon a week ago, been having a lot of fun with it. All my most successful games seem to either by Military/Strategy games or Simulation games though.

And how in the hell do you make a successful MMO? The best I've been able to do is make an MMO that averages a 5/10, using the Medieval/RPG combo.

You can make an MMO? Is that a post-game feature? I don't recall that ever popping up for me, but then it might be an engine feature I never bothered with or something you get after you "beat" the game. You can actually make your own Steam post-game too, but it looks like it takes a ton of work and I didn't feel much of a need for it after winning. >_>

You have to research "Internet Opportunities" when you have an R&D Lab, then you unlock "MMO" and "Codename: Grid" (Steam). Once you've unlocked MMO, you have to research an engine part for it and then make a new engine with it. It's pretty simple and doesn't take much time at all, same deal with Codename: Grid.

Jesus, that bundle is worth it for the Hotline: Miami soundtrack alone

One of the best soundtracks in gaming.

Game Dev Tycoon sounds interesting but I fear I won't hang onto sim games without doing a diary.

Jesus, that bundle is worth it for the Hotline: Miami soundtrack alone

One of the best soundtracks in gaming.

Game Dev Tycoon sounds interesting but I fear I won't hang onto sim games without doing a diary.

I only really played it to beating the game in like a day and I felt I got my moneys worth.

Apologies if I've missed some posts about it, but has anyone played Don't Starve? Been reading some reviews and will likely get it, just wondering if anyone here has played it?

Edit - I could've just checked the forum properly, couldn't I?

Edited by Whisper in the Wind

Just in case the folks at Humble Bundle haven't had enough of your dosh:

Humble Bundle Weekly Sale: Telltale Games

The Walking Dead (Beat The Average - Steam only)

Back to the Future

Sam & Max: Devil's Playground (Which is 'Season 3' by my reckoning)

Poker Night at the Inventory

Hector: Badge of Carnage!

Puzzle Agent 1 & 2

Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures (Windows only)

Soundtracks for Hector and Puzzle Agent

Average is about $3.75 as of now so a couple of quid for all those point and click lovelies. All on Steam, all under one key except for TWD which is seperate, if you pay the extra for it.

Shame I already have a few of these on Steam, plus TWD on Xbox but it's hard to resist!

Sorry, 'beat the average'. You get all of those games, except Walking Dead, starting at 1p/c but only get the Steam codes if you pay $1/65p-ish. If you beat the average you get The Walking Dead too but that's purely a Steam code, no DRM free download like the others. Average is now up to $3.83.