Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I forgot Molyneux did The Movies. I love that game to death but even that reeks of Molyneux overhyping expectations ("MAKE YOUR OWN MOVIES! ...by splicing together a bunch of pre-prepared clips."). Still a fun game, though, maybe worth a Cube diary down the road once I finish Forbes's thing.

I have dibs!

Have for like years but it doesn't expire. <_<

So I bought Arkham Asylum for a fiver.

This was a good idea, until I got terrified by Scarecrow.

• Like 1

Bioshock Infinite is an extreme example of story over game. I think, essentially, I just won't ever like the FPS genre as much as others, but the story and setting of this game is fucking incredible. Also, Elizabeth is fantastic.

Beat Bioshock Infinite! Whoooo! A pretty anti-climactic ending, which wasn't helped by the fact that I played the last "boss" battle a couple days after my last session. I think it tied up in a really unfortunate way that I'm sure sounded way better to them when they thought of it. Still, a very fun journey, would definitely recommend.

Tried out Castle Crashers. Was fun but not too gripping. Got to the big boss with the spike shield and just could not figure out how to beat him. Can't play it online so I don't see myself going back to this very often.

That said, if anybody knows of a God of War-ish hack and slash for PC, that'd be awesome. Not real interested in the Devil May Cry series.

For CC, a bit of grind and levelling up your stats helps. But yeah, as with most sidescrolling beat em ups, playing with friends is best.

Picked up Borderlands 2 a few weeks ago. Not loving it solo, but I imagine it's a different beast with a group. I had the same issue with Left 4 Dead.

Picked up Witcher and Witcher 2 for less than $10 today. Bargain.