Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Ant: One thing if you decide to pick up LoL - it does have a learning curve, it's not hugely steep but it doesn't strike me as one you can bypass...there are things that are best learned the hard way...and if you don't explain to people that you are new, then teammates assume you're not and there are some people who will hammer you for mistakes. As near as I can tell, the matchmaking does tend to put you with other new players so you won't get thrown into the deep end. But just...expect to make a lot of mistakes, and expect *a little* grief. And always ask questions, always experiment. Ruki and (I think it's?) Damshow in the LoL thread always take the time to answer and explain.

The thing i've enjoyed about it is the co-op nature of it. It really makes you work together more than any other online experience i've had...save for maybe L4D.

• Like 1

Does anyone have/play Starwhal: Just the Tip? It looks like fun, but I'm not getting it if I'm gonna be by my lonesome.

I've entertained the thought on this one, but I'm in the same boat as you. Looks like it would be a similar situation to Speedrunners: extremely fun game, never can gather a group of folk together to play.

Oh my god, every three minutes it pops up letting me know David is playing Football Manager. Quit cheating, David!

I've noticed this before as well. :lol:

If you play Skyrim without Mods your missing out.

Asides the obvious steamworkshop downloads check out Nexus.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/top/?

Sky UI is a must! It makes the game feel more like a PC game than a console game.

I also like the mods that ad a bit more visually to towns, there also are several visual updates for stuff like the Sky, water and sounds.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/browse/?appid=72850&browsesort=toprated

When playing games like Fallout or Skyrim does anybody else complete the main quest first without really doing side quests? I just completed Fallout 3 for the first time and know I barely scratched the surface as to what is out there to discover in the game world as I went through the main quest thinking I could then go back and explore later but alas no.

With Fallout 3, you aren't missing much. New Vegas is the one packed with side quests.

http://i.imgur.com/zljk3.png

So I got my hands on Crusader Kings II in one of the Humble Bundles, and I literally have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Would anyone be able to enlighten me on how to play it? The game looks really cool, but I'm just completely clueless.