Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Universe Sandbox is better than it seriously has any right to be.

I think there is an achievement to crash the moon into the Earth. I love games like this and Kerbal.

I may or may not have it if it is an acheivement. I know for a fact that literally the first thing I did was mess around with orbit speeds a bit and shot Earth into deep Space.

• Like 1

I got my steering wheel and I gotta say, I love every second of using it.

I'm absolutely shit now, and I can't get the laptimes I got with the gamepad. But the sheer concentration and driving feeling you have simply trumps it in every way.

Even after playing for around 3-4 hours now I'm already getting better, and making laps around Melbourne (crashing into walls) I finally start to become better at the game itself, seeing the apex and learning to properly shift gears and such.

Maybe if I get much better I might finally take a crack at attempting to do some sim-racing and competing against people who will curbstomp me into oblivion.

• Like 1

I can't justify $60 on the PC version of NBA 2k15 just yet.

I can, however, play the hell out of this browser-based NBA GM game.

Edit: If you'd like to use updated rosters (current as of yesterday!), check out their forums.

To be clear the PC version is the exact same version as the PS4/Xbox it just doesn't have face scan. Some people are having issues with the graphics though, some mid-low cards are fine, some aren't some high end cards are chugging or causing glitches.

I can't justify $60 on the PC version of NBA 2k15 just yet.

I can, however, play the hell out of this browser-based NBA GM game.

Edit: If you'd like to use updated rosters (current as of yesterday!), check out their forums.

To be clear the PC version is the exact same version as the PS4/Xbox it just doesn't have face scan. Some people are having issues with the graphics though, some mid-low cards are fine, some aren't some high end cards are chugging or causing glitches.

2K has been working hard on fixing the online issues too, because naturally that shit is unacceptable when online integration is practically neccesary on the MyPlayer mode.

I personally have no graphical issues, but I don't have an average PC by any stretch of the imagination, so I can't speak for the rest of you.

And other than the face-scan (which is trite anyways) like quom said, it's exactly the same game you get on the PS4/XBone, which is a very good thing.

Also taking a quick gander online, the average price on steam keys from sites that I personally have good experiences with, you can get the game around 40-45 bucks.

And I'm sure if you wait a month or so, the price will have probably dropped another 5-10 bucks.

I personally use this site to find good deals on steam/origin-keys. It's an aggregate site where you can also create price alerts for games... http://www.allkeyshop.com

That being said, wasn't there a thread for sites regarding buying steam/origin keys, where people can talk about that stuff?

Wont get it till voting ends, small print seems to say from Oct 23rd you'll be told how and where to redeem. Got Civ 5 last year through this so it's all on the up and up.

Just to follow up on this, I actually got the links emailed over today and in the process of downloading now.

Got my links as well, but I'm at work.

E-mail also states if you play it, you can get a voucher for 80% off Enemy Within as well!