Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

As much as the new models look great, I can't say I really notice them that much while I'm actually playing.

I like the new graphics options though. There's a separate "Raids and Battlegrounds" setting which is great for someone with an average system like mine. I can have the graphics turned right down in raids, but a fair bit higher when I'm out questing etc, without having to mess around with the settings all the time.

Can anyone recommend a decent headset for PC? Preferably with a USB connector?

Looking for something around £20 preferably.

For £42 I got a pair of Logitech G930's off eBay a few months ago from these guys (the company was selling a bunch of them, they have a "faulty LED (the charging LED is really faint)" but the PC software tells you they're charging anyway Wireless dolby digital headset that uses a USB connector for the wireless connection. Really awesome piece of kit, if you can stump up a bit of extra cash I'd recommend them.

I also got a sweet G510 keyboard off them for like, £15!

I got invited into the Heroes of the Storm alpha the other day. Seems pretty sweet though I've been busy with Sunset Overdrive so haven't played a proper game yet, just the tutorials.

Edited by Dan

The prequel to To The Moon 2 (there's an actual name at the end of the game but I can't recall it now), A Bird Story is now out on Steam. It's real good, surprisingly so for a textless story driven game.

I dunno why everyone is so excited about Overwatch, it looks like tf2 if they replaced the humor with edgy cliched stereotypes of supernatural characters. Sure it looks good but it will be a blurry, laggy mess of colors in gameplay. Don't get the appeal.