Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I really want to get a game, but I have a hard time choosing what game I want to play.

On the one hand I want to get Dragon Age 3, and I can get it for around 35 euros on keysites.

On the other hand I want to get Footie Manager 15, which i can get for 24 euros.

Then thirdly, I also am interested to get FIFA 15 for PC, because a few mates have it and it tends to be fun too, cheapest price I found was 32 euros.

Now I've played DA 1/2, and I really want to play DA3. I heard a few bad things about bugs and general gameplay issues like crappy camera and other weird stuff.

FM15 like always is a bit of a hit/miss game in the first few months, but I've dumped ridiculous amounts of time into the past two games (1331 hours in 13/14 combined.). But as FM often does, it completely ruins my soul when the game decides to just fuck you hard and make you lose in stupid ways.

Then there's FIFA, and for all it's flaws it's still a load of fun to play against friends. I'm not much for career mode with FM being infinitely more in depth, and my only real interest is FUT which can get on my nerves too. Especially when the AI decides that your 90+ pace players can't outrun a fat center back and your ace defenders are letting through easy passes.

All three series I love, and all three series have some pretty terrible issues for me as a player. But I eventually want to play all three of them, but I have only money for one game.

So, suggestions people?

If I were buying today I'd probably get FM out of the 3. Dragon Age is fine if you're willing to accept it's still a patch or two off right. It isn't crippling more than annoying at the moment. Fifa is the worst I've seen in about 3 years of the series, at least with FM you know what you're getting.

If I could wait a week or two or could grind out till patches come, probably I'd get DA

That game has been in development for how long? And that's all he's got so far? Jesus.

At this rate, we'll get a full game...I dunno...by the time the Sun dies?

So soon?

He backed them on Kickstarter and it's in the terms and conditions that if the project fails he gets to torture and murder the guy's family.

Best comment from the Pro Wrestling X Steam comment section:

I would like to see in this game women's wrestlers.

He gave it a thumbs up, in case you were interested.