Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

If only I was interested in alot of that oif which I dont own, id so get it.

Also gotta love when go to download a game and you get an average higher speed than ever before. I usually topped out in the 1.9-2.1 MB range, but averaging a solid 3-3.1 MB today with thief. Doing 19.8 GB in under 2 hrs makes me a happy man.

Shadowrun Returns is good but there is no major replay value, due to it being a scripted storyline. I'd say get the deluxe edition or eventually buy the addons. I plan to, eventually.

My only gripe is the final part of the game can be a bit difficult depending on the makeup of your team. Invest in increasing AP for your character, if you can. And don't bother making a Decker. You're better off using a teammate for decking. Its not really all that fun playing as a Decker or an Adept. I'd recommend making a combination Mage/Adept or Shaman/Adept if you insist on playing an Adept.

Edited by GhostMachine

How is Game Dev Tycoon, anyway? I considered picking it up once when it was on sale, but couldn't really afford it. Sadly, still can't.

Fun, more in depth that you'd think. But as folks have said, no real replay value. I may check out some of the Steam Workshop mods people have made.

I checked X-Com The Bureau for laughs.

How is it that, that steaming dung pile of a game has nearly 3500 reviews with as good as 70% of them being positive? :facepalm:

I bought that last year on 360... Still haven't played it.

• Like 1

What the shit, I'm stuck in New Vegas. I don't have any missions to do because I pissed off the Legion and the NCR. And I don't want to piss the Brotherhood off since I'm one of them.

Bollocks.

What the shit, I'm stuck in New Vegas. I don't have any missions to do because I pissed off the Legion and the NCR. And I don't want to piss the Brotherhood off since I'm one of them.

Bollocks.

Kill enough Legion/NCR to get back into the graces of the opposite.

Bollocks.

Kill enough Legion/NCR to get back into the graces of the opposite.

I did that and got bored, so I started the DLC.

Unless it has parents asking about Minecraft or GTA, I question how realistic this simulator is.

Its just a typical shit simulator with a few cheap puns in reference to other shops, there are "good" things, an advert gor pet underwear and "press F to fart"