Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I had that issue for the longest time, tried deleting and re-downloading and doing the 'fixes' I could find online and nothing. Then it just started working one day (am guessing they released a patch or update). Not very helpful but yeah, it's a silly game that just seems to be randomly broken sometimes.

I had to uninstall/reinstall to get it to work. I forgot how sloooow going the first few hours of the game can be. I miss my rocket boots, walking everywhere is so unbearably slow and I haven't really found any good items in the world I created. I live right next to the Crimson, so I've been trying to explore it but so far came up with not much more than some climbing claws. 

And I have a free copy of OOTP 15 to anyone who wants it, since I already gots it!

If you haven't given this away yet I'd love it.

Imperial glory was a fun little time waster I picked up for next to nothing just the other day. Finally got Neighbours from Hell as well and that's enjoyable.

Lost a tiny bit of interest in This war of mine when Boris died. The guy with the big backpack, noooooooo. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone downloaded the free Magic game on Steam? I've never played before, but I watched the Achievement Hunter Let's Play of the actual card game and I was interested enough to download it.

If anyone has it and wants to play a game/teach a newbie what the hell is happening, add me. Steam name is meacon.