Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Someone trade me some cards for the Monster Game before I go buy what I need before it fucks off forever.

Have dupes of:

Blitzkreig

Cerulean Carmouth

Sigmond

Dire Frog

Need:

Bob

Dominic

Crusta-Sean

Dansky

Gold Helm

Some more Hitman stuff

Makes the game sound really cool. But still two things I am worried about:

-Smaller levels. I like those levels :(

-Releasing an incomplete game

you can save midmission in blood money?

For the first time in years I may actually get through a Steam sale without spending a penny. Unless there's anything I really should pick up you fine folk can recommend?

Can't find you, there seems to be a few kingliam's :/ Don't mind though!

liamcbyrne is the name that shows on Steam, but I log in with kingliam. What's yours? Should add to my friend list.

For the first time in years I may actually get through a Steam sale without spending a penny. Unless there's anything I really should pick up you fine folk can recommend?

What do you like?

Prison Architect is cool, heard good things about Child Of Light, Fallout games, WMMA3, Valkyria Chronicles.

Sent it, mine is cymru96 though.

I second WMMA3, and I also recommend The Escapists, and Papers Please is a good one if you never got it when there was buzz about it a while back.

Brilliant! Thanks so much.

I'd also suggest The Banner Saga - played a bit of it before, but had good reviews from a lot of places.