Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

So the rosters are actually up to date as of this past seasons start. You just gotta rename the teams and if you want, redo the logos and what not which I did for myself just now. Time to trash the Eagles :D:P

HOW DARE YOU BLASHPEMISE THE TEAM CHUCK BEDNARIK BUILT! :angry:

So, there's currently an online version of Mafia for $2.50 call Town of Salem. Would anyone want to get it and play? This way mafia games only last a little while and don't drag on for months!

That sounds pretty cool. Potentially get involved.

So the rosters are actually up to date as of this past seasons start. You just gotta rename the teams and if you want, redo the logos and what not which I did for myself just now. Time to trash the Eagles :D:P

I only traded every first and second round pick for the next 3 years to Dallas and then went and made the team horrible before leaving them for Dallas :P:D

So, there's currently an online version of Mafia for $2.50 call Town of Salem. Would anyone want to get it and play? This way mafia games only last a little while and don't drag on for months!

That sounds pretty cool. Potentially get involved.

I've had my eye on that for a while - seems like something that could be right up our alley and it supports a lot of players.

It can be played for free through browser at blank media games. It's fun! I am on there a lot.

It can be played for free through browser at blank media games. It's fun! I am on there a lot.

There's epicmafia.com as well, which I frequent... although the main (serious) mafia section is pretty shitty, there's a sandbox section which is full of fun roles and it's a less serious version and it's alright there.

Edited by Owen

I only traded every first and second round pick for the next 3 years to Dallas and then went and made the team horrible before leaving them for Dallas :P:D

This Cowboys fan definitely approves!

(And wants to know how you do over those 3 years once its said and done)

• Like 1

How is the Fable Anniversary Edition? I loved Fable when it first came out, thought 2 was ok and never played 3. I'm just worried that Fable hasn't aged well in the 10 years since it came out

I had fun with it. It's still the same simple gameplay you'll remember, but with a nice graphical coat of paint and the ability to save in the middle of quests, a feature the original version lacked. It also contains the new content that was added for The Lost Chapters version of the game, which I missed the first time round because I had the original version, so it was nice to revisit an old game with a few new strings to its bow.

Finally got around to picking up some games.

Back To The Future

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Hotline Miami (Will have to obtaijn HM2 creatively due to AusRestrictions) &

Sate of Decay: YOSE

Think I'm good for a couple of days. See what else comes up. Added a couple to my wishlist just to keep an eye on.

So far I've picked up:

Hotline Miami.

Left for Dead 2.

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.

X-COM bundle.

I'm happy with my purchases, I would definitely recommend Chivalry for multiplayer shenanigans and a bucket full of a blood and gore, if you're into swinging swords and watching limbs being sliced off.

Left for Dead 2, for obvious reasons. Zombies and guns. I've played a little bit of Hotline Miami and it takes me back to a much simpler time I'm video games and I love it, it's a challenge but a fun one at that.

X-COM because I was bored and had money to spend. A good time kill and it's fun to shoot aliens.

After the previous times where I could have gotten it and didn't, I finally decided I HAD to get Shadowrun Returns and the Shadowrun: Dragonfall-directors cut.

Seeing as what money I had left on my card wasn't worth keeping, I used it to get some minor dlc for Crusader Kings II.

Hopefully The Escapists now wont go on daily/flash sale before I reload my card in a day or 2!