Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

If you can wait about 12 hours I can get it for you. I owe you for that book anyway ^_^

someone bought me a copy.

KISSES!

It says you declined my gift of it, but you don't own it :(

Probably Steams way of saving you from buying it for someone who owns it. I have a copy of it gifted to me, I have the email but I haven't opened Steam since then to accept it.

I also never got an email of you gifting it to me.

Did it charge you money?

If you can wait about 12 hours I can get it for you. I owe you for that book anyway ^_^

someone bought me a copy.

KISSES!

It says you declined my gift of it, but you don't own it :(

Probably Steams way of saving you from buying it for someone who owns it. I have a copy of it gifted to me, I have the email but I haven't opened Steam since then to accept it.

I also never got an email of you gifting it to me.

Did it charge you money?

Yeah it's sitting in my inventory. Are you sure it wasn't me who sent you that?

Holy shit....Chroma Squad is 85% off. It just came out, and this isn't even a daily/flash sale. And I just sold a card for 22cents, which gives me the game for free :D

I'mma be dumb and buy it at that price.

Gonna wait for the rest of my wishlist to go on sale. Looking for Witcher 2 + Hyperdimension Neptunia

After watching the episode of Play Pals, I really want Spintires. :shifty:

Man, I really don't. But it looks like the kind of game my friends would like. They want me to buy Farming/Construction Simulator.

I think I have 2013? We played it for an hour. I was bored as fuck. I just crashed a bunch of tractors.

Drunk Redneck Style.

I never was interested in these games untill recently i heared that there can be actual management involved to build up a farming empire. I always thought it was just to derb around with farming equipment just as train simulators let you derp around with trains and no further gameplay.

So I think we have the winner for my "get bored and spend my wallet cash giving everyone a cheap game" game of the sale: It's a game called Caster, which is $.20. Came out in 2009, apparently. Seems like a good time and it has cards.

Also, Chroma Squad's from the Knights of Pen and Paper folks so I guess I'll be throwing my $2.24 down for that.

• Like 1

I got Valkyria. I think that might be all I get. Bad timing for this, right before vacation.

You'll like Valkyria Chronicles, it's right up the FFT alley.

• Like 2

I never actually finished X-Com, I bought Banner Saga years ago and still haven't gotten around to it, and I really like the idea of Chroma Squad. Valkyria Chronicles would just be over the top for tactical RPGs for me. I'm going to wait for the winter sale for that.

By winter sale I almost certainly mean tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

I never actually finished X-Com, I bought Banner Saga years ago and still haven't gotten around to it, and I really like the idea of Chroma Squad. Valkyria Chronicles would just be over the top for tactical RPGs for me. I'm going to wait for the winter sale for that.

By winter sale I almost certainly mean tomorrow morning.

I enjoyed Banner Saga when I got it last year I think. Didn't get too far. The game is pretty damn hard.

After watching the episode of Play Pals, I really want Spintires. :shifty:

Man, I really don't. But it looks like the kind of game my friends would like. They want me to buy Farming/Construction Simulator.

Ruki. You can do better.