New X-Com Game

Herr Matzat

• 2 weeks later...

Guy on Twitchtv completed it already. :s

Yeah, but you can beat a lot of games in a day on regular difficulty without diving in. TotalBiscuit did a video on it on Twitch and it's like his third attempt at just starting the game on Classic difficulty with Iron Man settings. Plus it's all randomly generated maps, so there's a lot of replay to be had there.

Man, I am really not happy about the fact I have to wait until Friday to play it because of ridiculous release date laws in the UK, despite the fact that if I'd never purchased it in the first place I could have just torrented it and already have it.

This game is god damn wonderful. Biggest time vampire I've run into in a while. I've completely ignored Dishonored and Borderlands 2 for it. How aren't more people talking about this game!?

I've played 10 hours and I still only feel like I'm scratching the surface. And according to a quick google, of the three main major missions that make up the game, I've pretty much just been preparing for the first one! Awesome. Hopefully that means there's a ton of stuff left. I've currently got more Laser weapons, but I've got one set of Titan Armour, some Carapace Armour and I'm working on Archangel suits, though I'm not sure they'll be all that worth it. How useful is flying in a cover based game? But they sound so badass I couldn't help myself.

I'm tired of rating games based on how long it took someone else to complete it. Doesn't say shit for the game.

It was more a comment on some guy playing it for 25 hours straight before the game had even been released than the length of the game itself.

Basically, neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd

Finally started playing this. So fun! I am using EWB members as all my soldiers. So far:

Seargant JP "Hulk" Sousa is a Heavy

his best friend Corporal Kongo Kongman was support but he was recently KIA :(

Corporal Syco DMN is a Sniper

Corporal Hammy Yori (He is Japanese :P) is Assault

and I just activated 2 new rookies:

Oliver Williams

and

Joshua something. I forget his last name but there is only one Joshua I know from here so thats him :)

Finally started playing this. So fun! I am using EWB members as all my soldiers. So far:

Seargant JP "Hulk" Sousa is a Heavy

his best friend Corporal Kongo Kongman was support but he was recently KIA :(

Corporal Syco DMN is a Sniper

Corporal Hammy Yori (He is Japanese :P) is Assault

and I just activated 2 new rookies:

Oliver Williams

and

Joshua something. I forget his last name but there is only one Joshua I know from here so thats him :)

I eagerly await the debut of Gary 'Human Shield' Priest. :shifty: