New X-Com Game

Herr Matzat

I'll make space for you on my team Midget. Summers just died a heroic death saving Ruki from those big bruiser assholes that I am only now encountering for the first time. Thank GOD for my laser rifles.

Laser rifles? :wacko:

Rocket launchers all round!

I'll make space for you on my team Midget. Summers just died a heroic death saving Ruki from those big bruiser assholes that I am only now encountering for the first time. Thank GOD for my laser rifles.

Laser rifles? :wacko:

Rocket launchers all round!

I researched laser rifles and pistols pretty early but didn't have enough engineers to build them. Now I have access to laser sniper rifles, scatter guns and heavy repeaters. 8-)

The Horror. The Horror.

RIP:

Lt. Oliver "Drifter" Edwards

Lt. Midget "Dozer" Shortstuff

Cpl. Digrind Sousa

Cpl. Cloudy Shazad

Sq. Kaney Murray

Sq. TEOL Xu

Rk. Apple Shampoo

I lost a whole squad during one mission :( And in the next one only Pepsi and Srar made it out. Yes like any good storyteller I have inserted myself into the game! :w00t: Any volunteers to be my next set of rookies? I am about to use quite a few.

The Horror. The Horror.

RIP:

Lt. Oliver "Drifter" Edwards

Lt. Midget "Dozer" Shortstuff

Cpl. Digrind Sousa

Cpl. Cloudy Shazad

Sq. Kaney Murray

Sq. TEOL Xu

Rk. Apple Shampoo

I lost a whole squad during one mission :( And in the next one only Pepsi and Srar made it out. Yes like any good storyteller I have inserted myself into the game! :w00t: Any volunteers to be my next set of rookies? I am about to use quite a few.

Congratulations, you've made Sousa's kids orphans.

Happy now? :shifty: