New X-Com Game

Herr Matzat

I did the next mission. Ollie led a fresh faced group of rookies into battle.

RIP

GoGo

Ruki

Hobo

LittleDaniel

Ollie came home alone again. Thankfully Ollie is in the hospital so this next group of rookies may stand a chance. Good luck to:

Cloudy

Damshow

Larz

Pepsi (yes she's a girl)

and Digrind Sousa looking to avenge her husband's death!

I shall report back later.

• Like 1

X-Com doesn't autosave? Well fuck :(

You have to enable it first, in options.

I just did two more missions - one a shoot down and intercept which I thought was going to go horrible because my main team was all out, but everything went swimmingly... and then a terror attack in Melbourne that only ended with 4 civilian deaths, and none on my side.

I am sort of sad that I have no money. :( I really want to try this game after I found out that this isn't the X-COM FPS by the actual good X-COM. Well, at least I'll have the original to amuse myself with.

Also, I want to be on Srar's team too! Where can I sign up?

This fucking game, man.

So we're out to rescue a VIP. Myke goes down defending the VIP against three Tall Men. The VIP gets away, we're all backing away slowly. It's going well. Dan goes crazy because Myke died, and shoots the fucking VIP. Dan then ends up dying in the confusion too.

God damn.

2 more missions and 2 more sad deaths. I apologize to the families of Larz and Damshow. Your boys wont be coming home :( Cloudy is becoming a Sniper to rival Ollie and without the stink of all his friends death all over him. Mrs. Sousa doesn't fuck around either. 2 missions and she already has 7 kills! :o

We would also like to welcome new recruits Kaney, TEOL, and Midget! Midget was a reward for a mission so he is higher ranked already.

2 more missions and 2 more sad deaths. I apologize to the families of Larz and Damshow. Your boys wont be coming home :( Cloudy is becoming a Sniper to rival Ollie and without the stink of all his friends death all over him. Mrs. Sousa doesn't fuck around either. 2 missions and she already has 7 kills! :o

We would also like to welcome new recruits Kaney, TEOL, and Midget! Midget was a reward for a mission so he is higher ranked already.

(H)

Loads of deaths on Team Summ. But we know how to party.

My team now is a load of rookies trying not to get killed while Ollie is getting drunk and remembering the 10 or so squad members killed around him.

Yeah, right there with you. Just lost a whole new team of rookies on a very difficult UFO landing. Had to get my Captain out of there, she was outgunned and low on health. I have a Major, Captain and three Squaddies all wounded. And nothing but rookies healthy. When everyone heals up, I'll be in a much better position.

Squad update! Two evenings in and the only loss is still Yubari. The team rotates and consists of:

Maj. LL 'Kingpin' LLerson, Heavy, 10 missions & 26 kills

Cpt. Kaney 'Caper' McKane, Assault, 8 missions & 11 kills

Cpt. Gazz 'Coney' Priest, Assault, 3 missions & 6 kills

Lt. Ruki 'Zeus' Rukerson, Sniper, 8 missions & 4 kills

Lt. Michael 'Vita' Matzat, Support, 6 missions & 6 kills

Lt. Dan 'Scarecrow' Dan, Support, 3 missions & 3 kills

Sgt. King 'Dozer' Ellis, Heavy, 5 missions & 8 kills

Cpl. Samuel Summer, Support, 4 missions & 2 kills (as well as two live alien captures)

And I've been leaving on the default nicknames as well, I think it's neat that the squad members have to earn them, heh. I'm up to a six man team for missions now and the last mission I went out on only saw one minor injury. Yay! I'm getting better.