General Gaming Thread

TKz

Oh good. Been working through a huge backlog of games and managed to write several off today because they were utter shite (Far Cry: Predator, Far Cry 2, The Darkness, Rainbow Six Vegas).

Up next F.E.A.R 3, Dark Souls, new Hitman and hopefully Far Cry 3 and Max Payne 3.

On the plus side, finished Spec Ops campaign today. What a superb game that is.

You shut your filthy lying mouthhole.

Max Payne 3 is garbage. To put it in perspective, I love Metal Gear Solid 4. I think it's a fantastic game. So when I say Max Payne 3 is a shitty interactive movie, understand exactly what I'm saying.

And you. Cretins!

Max Payne 3 was GOTY-worthy for it's soundtrack alone. Multiplayer was ace too.

I tried Dark Souls, but in the end ragequited :(. Its the kinda game I want to like, but get annoyed at it. Maybe I should record my reactions, it'd be funny. Anyway I ordered KEssen II for PS2 in the hope that it worked on my PS3, but it didn't. But luckily some friend told me told me that I could rip the Iso and play on my pc, so played through the campaign today, so much fun! I ordered Shrek 2 for PS2 today, Remembered all the fun I had on it. Other than that, been playing EWR, FM13 and Dynasty Warriors Empires lately, nothing much tbh.

It was announced today that Harmonix will end downloadable tracks for Rockband on April 2nd. The last song that will be released is Don McLeans American Pie. Oddly fitting and somethingi may have to dust of the guitar for when is out

I see nothing wrong with the COD video. I've played a shitload of COD games and I'm vocal and get into arguments. There's also shit loads of "banter" between teams. Winners brag, losers rage. I used to play Gamebattles, and it's only intensified when it's competitive, imagine if you had a million bucks riding on it.

• Like 1

That COD video is embarrassing. I'd say I wonder what their girlfriends would think watching that, but I'd imagine its not an issue.

Anyway, I got a free Google Nexus 7 with a phone contract as I'm moving into a job where I'm working away for a few days with the sole intention of sticking some films/tv on to kill time in hotels without having to watch naff telly. Massively added bonus, can plug a PS3 pad in and play GTA 3 and Vice City. Amazing.