General Gaming Thread

TKz

I tried it on computer and as odd as it is to say - I really like games like that on console much better. I know a mouse and keyboard are infinitely better to control most of them but it's not so bad and I enjoy laying back and taking my time more than I would sitting at my desk or tethered to my big machine with the controller I have for it. It's daunting and I can't imagine playing on anything but Rookie so far but I might actually end up keeping it.

So I returned Rock Band 4 (just had the guitar) because I wasn't a huge fan - nothing really felt like it had changed and I just wasn't enjoying it. I decided "why not" when it came to giving a shot to Guitar Hero Live and I fucking adore it so far! The guitar is ten times better in my opinion, I love the feeling of playing it and the live videos.. as cheesy as they can be sometimes.. have me grinning ear to ear, standing up and exclaiming out loud how awesome the experience is.

GHTV isn't all that bad either, I'm liking it so far.

Just finished Life is Strange! What a great game. I felt like any kind of logic was out of the window in the last five minutes wich is a bit sad, but all in all i had so so so much fun with this game and the ending was by no means Mass Effect 3 bad so yay game!

Paid off my pre-orders and I still had a lot of credit left so I ended up picking up Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

I actually really like it so far! The characters are finally entirely likeable - they came so close with Unity which was a fine game when all was said and done, but this one is great straight out of the box and has a lot going for it. I'm not even to the rope launcher thingy yet, but the fighting has been brought up to standard with everything that copied their format once they put it out and the game is settings are gorgeous as always. Some really good set pieces right from the start too.