General Gaming Thread

TKz

Citizens of Earth is a wonderful game, if you like Earthbound, Pokemon, or just plain like video games you should definitely look at it. Lots of humor and every recruitable character has a unique skill set. No useless characters, so the ideal team is based solely on your playstyle.

On an aside it's one of the few rpgs that I use the default names for everyone cause the idea that literally everyone has no name and goes by their job title amuses me to no end.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Metal Gear Solid 5 is pretty much getting perfect scores across the board. Wonderful. I have a week or so to beat my current game (Lost Dimension) so that I can play the shit outta MGS5....which I have to beat before Fallout 4 comes out.

At least a couple of months ago. A lot has been made of the PS4's lack of big exclusives this year, and Uncharted 4 was supposed to be its blockbuster hit, but its delay has really underlined how little is coming over the next few months from first-party studios. I actually don't think it will make a huge difference because of all the multiplatform titles, but I'm sure that's of little consolation to Uncharted fans.