General Gaming Thread

TKz

SimCity 2000 is the first reward, then one of the Stalker games, then Xenonauts?

Anyways, well worth picking up some stuff from them. To The Moon is $2, though it'll probably go cheaper on the Steam sale (and someone from EWB will probably offer to buy it for everyone.)

The Sims will never land there, that's all over Origin and even EA isn't selling The Sims 2 anymore - they gave it away for free a while ago before it happened.

Age Of Empires is a toss up. Likely not since they were pushing the Remaster of Age Of Empires II on Steam and have show little interest in anything since, but it being a Microsoft asset you'll never know where it might end up. They're constantly adding stuff both new and old now.

Yeah its a toss up what you'll find. Original Vampire game, but it's sequel yet to be found. Grim Fandango? No, but it got an HD rerelease on consoles.

Still it's got a very healthy library and always a sale going on. I've picked up the entire quest for glory line up for 5 bucks.

I remember Ubisoft saying before the game was released that they were open to the idea of porting it to another console, but I wonder if it will be as good without the Gamepad functionality that was praised on the WiiU version. Also, what would they call it? ZombiOne and Zombi4? For the sake of immature humour, let's hope so.

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of an update on Rock Band 4, Harmonix have said that it's unlikely there will ever be a Rock Band 5 as they want to use RB4 as a platform of its own and just continuously release DLC and updates rather than make a new game. Also if you want your previous Rock Band disc songs it's best to export them ASAP to avoid licencing problems. Lego Rock Band and the band-specific games have already expired.

I've just looked through my Download library and found the Lego Rock Band and Rock Band 2 exports (as well as all my purchased songs) so I should be very well stocked for when RB4 comes out.

Also, Uptown Funk confirmed as a disc track for RB4 :D

What do I have to do to export? I have most of the stuff.. on my 360. But how does that work over?

360 -> XBOX One

PS3 -> PS4

Can't go from 360 to PS4, sadly so I need to pony up for an Xbox One if I don't want to rebuy hundreds of pounds worth of DLC. It'll be cheaper for me to buy a new console and the game bundle than it would be to redownload everything.

I had all my stuff playable in Rock Band Blitz... so I'm going to guess that I had it all exported. Some of the earlier stuff had weird keys and stuff so I hope I'm good. I am far more interested in Guitar Hero, but if I can use all my old stuff with Rock Band...

So the songs carry over and we can use our existing instruments?

That's my interest in Rock Band 4 reignited then, how bothersome.

I never got Lego Rock Band though, no Final Countdown for me!